In Florida, you have the choice to choose a Title Company OR a Real Estate Attorney.
When you’re considering choosing a title company or a real estate attorney, you should think about the entire closing process and most importantly, your closing experience.
Here are a few important things to look for when deciding whether to choose a title company or a real estate attorney:
- Company values
Make sure that you will be happy with your overall experience when you walk away from the closing table. Choose the title company or real estate attorney that provides most, if not all of these.
We strive to maintain all of the attributes above and we recommend partnering with a title company for your real estate closing.
Choosing a title company or real estate attorney that has a set of core values that align with yours is not only important for the “experience” but also for your connection to them during the process and the way they handle your personal needs.
The core of our beliefs is emulated in our mission statement “Earning Your Business Through Excellence In Service”. This short sentence exemplifies our commitment to the relationships within our company and those we have gained over the years. We stand firm in the belief that when you work with us you become a member of a professional team. Our greatest asset is our outstanding staff, we take great pride in this fact as it speaks to our commitment to excellence and consistency in a market of constant change.
Security, Regulatory Compliance, Communication & Trust
Choosing a title company with strict regulatory compliance is essential. Attorneys are not regulated by the Florida Department of Financial Services as title companies are. Also, a title company that has the ALTA (American Land Title Association) best practices certification will:
- Comply with all state and federal laws and regulations
- Ensure that all employees are constantly updated with newly released ALTA policies, procedures and standards
- Provide adequate protection for all customers’ personal and financial information
- Adopt and sustain the use of best practices in title insurance and the closing process pursuant to ALTA standards
Nona Title provides premium title insurance and settlement services throughout the state of Florida for any type of real estate transaction. Our team of professionals offer an unparalleled level of knowledge and understanding of the industry. Our cutting edge technology allows us to be more consumer focused and ensures the security of non-public, private information.
We value our clients and that is why we strive for top notch security and the most up to date technology. Our commitment to ensuring a smooth and enjoyable closing experience is part of our company core values and mission. Your overall closing experience is very important to us and that is why Nona Title acts as a communication HUB for all parties involved in the transaction.
Our dedication to our clients and our exceptional level of customer service, in addition to our transparent communication system are why REALTORS, real estate agents and homebuyers and sellers have chosen Nona Title to handle their closings since May 2016. Our exponential growth is directly attributed to our devotion to our customers.
Check out our reviews on Google, Angie’s List and Facebook. Social proof is an essential tool when selecting a title company.
It shows you:
- How well the company handles the closing process, especially for first-time homebuyers
- How fast and efficiently the company communicates with clients throughout the closing process
- How the company handles the closing of home purchases for people who live outside the city – or even outside the country
- How well the company keeps the client informed about the details and steps of the process
- How satisfied you are likely to be after the closing is completed
Title Insurance Customized To Your Needs
All title insurance issues, questions and recommendations are best handled by a title company.
You should purchase title insurance from a title insurance company because:
- Owner’s title insurance will protect you against any loss that can arise due to undiscovered defects with the title of the property.
- The lender’s title insurance policy that you are required to pay for by the lender as part of your loan requirements, cannot shield you from losses due to unforeseen title issues.
- The title company will conduct a thorough title search and examination, and provide you with peace of mind that you are purchasing the property without any liens, encumbrances or title issues.
- Any title errors, such as omission in deeds, undisclosed heirs, fraud and forgery, will be detected and cleared while conducting the title research for you.
Your Overall Closing Experience
Working with a title company is not just about signing documents and buying title insurance. At Nona Title, we always strive to provide you with a unique and memorable closing experience, that is why we act as a communication HUB for all parties involved in the transaction.
We pride ourselves on being:
- Thorough and Proficient: We employ a proprietary system to ensure there are no omissions that bring up issues at the time of closing.
- Flexible: We can accommodate you regardless of your work schedule and location. We provide a secure online platform, which you have instant access to your documents from any computer or mobile device from any location. You may also use the platform to sign documents electronically and we have mobile closers available to assist you wherever you’re located and whenever you’re available.
- What sets us apart: There are many times closings fall apart before they actually close, and the primary reason is because the closing agent has not been proactive and communicated throughout the closing process. This generally leads to obstacles appearing at the last minute which add to the pressure and stress of what is generally the largest purchase of a person’s lifetime. Nona Title hires the top people in the industry and ensures they are properly trained and proactive in nature to prevent these issues from surfacing. Our focus is to overcome obstacles before they become major issues.
At Nona Title, we offer a uniquely better title experience for all parties involved in the transaction. We handle the transaction, all communication and documents involved by offering a private document portal for buyers and sellers and digital document access for the client after the transaction.
We see our agents, lenders, buyers, and sellers as invited guests to our closing table. It is our job to facilitate proactive communication across all parties involved and at Nona Title, we are committed to you and your success. Our main goal is to bring everyone together to the table and create a memorable closing experience.
Our foundation was built upon superior service and a uniquely better closing experience. We don’t just clear title and coordinate closings,we support our clients and provide the best solutions in the most cost effective way through our Green Light Listing Program.